Save incredible amounts of time by batch exporting your bounces and stems. Bounce Butler babysits your bounces and texts you when it's done.
- Supports all popular DAWs
- Bounce mixes, stems, & masters
- SMS Text Alerts
- SMS Progress Reports
- Custom Bounce Naming
- Bounce To Custom Folders
- Multiple Bounce Formats
How To Use Bounce Butler
- Open Bounce Butler and select a bunch of session files that you want bounced.
- Select the options for the type of files you want bounced from the sessions.
- Enter a phone number or email address that you want notifications sent too.
- Press bounce and walk away. Bounce Butler will notify you when he's done.
Cubase needs a custom "Key Command" for Bounce Butler to be able to set up bounces for you. This should only take you a few seconds to set up.
The easiest way to make stems with Logic is to save your session as a "Folder" instead of a "Package". This allows you to easily solo out any stem you want to bounce, and then save it as it's own session. You can then select as many of these Logic Pro X session files as you want with Bounce Butler.
- Drag the Bounce Butler app to your Trash.
- (Optional) Remove your license files:
- Open Finder and click the "Go" menu.
- Select "Go To Folder"
- Type in "~/Library/Application Support/"
- Delete "Bounce_Butler.txt"
If you're reinstalling the app to fix an issue, be SURE to follow the instructions on how to give Bounce Butler Accessibility Permission.